Company Retirement Plans
Whether you are a small, family-owned business with several employees or a larger company with hundreds of employees, we understand the critical importance of having a well-defined company retirement plan in place. You want access to helpful retirement plans for your team.
Domani Wealth’s team includes Accredited Investment Fiduciaries and Certified Financial PlannerTM Professionals. Our clients know we work to provide a customized solution for plan fiduciaries and their participants.
You’ll quickly see the effects of our responsiveness and transparency. Our goal is to reduce stress for you as business leaders.
- Am I offering a retirement plan that will truly help my team be ready to retire when the time comes?
- Does my team understand the most practical steps they should be taking today to prepare for their future?
- Am I offering a plan with reasonable fees that’s good for my employees, but will also benefit me as a business owner?
Domani Wealth’s advisors will help determine a cost-effective, easy-to-manage retirement plan for your business. Our comprehensive offering of company retirement services includes:
- Assistance with plan design and consulting
- Help identifying and coordinating with custodians, recordkeepers, and third-party plan administrators
- Consulting with plan sponsor on investment selection and recommendations for participant-directed pans
- Investment advice and monitoring
- Participant services, including enrollment, participant education, periodic updates, and participant support
While one could say it’s always a good idea to focus on well-being of any type — whether that’s physical, mental, or financial wellness — there’s perhaps never been a more important time to help employees improve their financial literacy, behaviors, and resilience...
Employees fail to enroll in their retirement plan for a variety of reasons. They may be intimidated if it’s their first time around or they might not fully understand and appreciate the benefits (or the downside of not participating). Some could be concerned about...