Title: 2019 Spring Semester Internship
Location: Lancaster, PA
Domani Wealth is an established wealth advisory firm with over two decades of experience in helping provide our clients and employees the opportunity for a better tomorrow. We are team-oriented and focused on creating successes for clients and team members alike.
Domani Wealth is seeking a 2019 Spring Semester Intern to work in our Lancaster, PA office. The internship is a Rotational Program, and the intern will support four practice groups within the firm: Investment Strategy Group (ISG), Wealth Advisory Group (WAG), Operations (OPS), and Practice Management (PM).
The rotational program will provide the intern opportunity to…
- implement classroom learning and create a positive impact for clients and team members.
- experience unique situations and how to customize solutions for client needs.
- gain a full perspective on wealth advisory services.
ISG Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support to the ISG Portfolio Management team in the day-to-day oversight of client investment portfolios. This may include assistance with preparing rebalances, cash management, implementation plans, proposals, etc.
- Assist in the creation and internal distribution of various due diligence reports and schedules on a daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Provide support to the ISG Research team in the ongoing research and due diligence of investment vehicles.
- Perform trade order execution, buying and selling securities as directed by portfolio managers and/or advisors.
WAG, OPS, and PM Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare performance reports for client meetings, quarterly reports, and attend client meetings as requested by the Wealth Advisory Group.
- Assist with gathering and entering client data in our financial planning software.
- Learn how to prepare and process account paperwork for new and existing client accounts.
- Update client information in existing databases including our reporting software and CRM.
- Provide support to the Practice Management team by completing daily reconciliations related to the firm’s systems
- Work closely with the Manager of Tax Coordination to obtain client tax returns for our files.
- Junior or Senior college student pursing a Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3.25 GPA
- Strong attention to detail & excellent communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft skills (Excel and Word)
- Experience with financial industry software such as Bloomberg or Morningstar is a plus
- Impeccable work ethic and drive to excel in a fast-paced environment
- A valid driver’s license is required.
Our shared values guide everything we do. As a firm, we value:
Salary & Benefits
Internship will be a paid, full-time position.