Title: Associate Portfolio Manager
Location: Lancaster, PA
Domani Wealth is an established wealth advisory firm with over two decades of experience in helping provide our clients and employees the opportunity for a better tomorrow. We have maintained a very strong client base due to our perpetual loyalty and discretion, innovative investment solutions and upholding a ‘client comes first’ attitude. We do not have a sales culture; we are team-oriented and focused on creating successes for clients and team-members alike. Since Domani Wealth is an independent, fee-only wealth advisory firm, we can offer conflict-free investment management solutions that place the client’s needs first.
Due to growth in the firm, Domani Wealth is looking for an Associate Portfolio Manager who will support the Investment Strategy Group in all aspects of client portfolio management. The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment, be willing to learn, and have a positive attitude. We are committed to fostering the professional development opportunities of our team members. This position provides broad investment experience and the core technical knowledge to pursue other investment-related career paths within the firm if desired. The Associate Portfolio Manager will be located in Lancaster, PA and report to a Portfolio Manager.
Responsibilities & Personal Qualities
- Collaborate with and provide technical support to Portfolio Managers on the ongoing maintenance and review of client investment accounts.
- Prepare rebalance and trade plans for client accounts for review by the Portfolio Manager.
- Work with Portfolio Managers to ensure portfolio allocations are in line with firm models and client risk objectives.
- Participate in the review and on-boarding of new client accounts from a portfolio perspective. This may include reviewing investments in a new or prospective client account and assisting in formulating a recommended asset allocation for new clients.
- Work with Portfolio Managers on written investment communication, to be distributed both internally and to external clients. Topics may include market commentary, research and due diligence information, portfolio performance, portfolio allocations, answering general client questions, etc.
- Participate in the research and due diligence of investment vehicles and strategies.
- May participate in client meetings in a technical, supporting and learning role.
- May be asked to perform trade order execution, buying and selling securities as directed by portfolio managers and/or advisors.
- Demonstrate excellent professional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Take initiative to be a problem solver and provide suggestions to improve processes and efficiencies.
- Possess a desire and willingness to learn and continually update knowledge base on financial concepts, strategies, systems, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Finance or Economics.
- 1-3 years of investment-related experience preferred, or a recent college graduate with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Series 65 license or equivalent required, or working toward this license within 6 months of hire.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products, particularly Excel. Experience with Bloomberg, Morningstar Advisor WorkStation, Tamarac, or other financial industry software is a plus.
Salary & Benefits
Pay and benefits are competitive based on industry standards, including comprehensive benefits and financial support for continuing education.
- Salary will be based on experience.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401K Safe Harbor plan.
- Competitive PTO and Holiday package.
- Partial and/or full financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education requirements and other education/training opportunities is available upon approval.