Title: Associate Wealth Advisor
Location: York, PA
Domani Wealth is an established wealth advisory firm with over two decades of experience in helping provide our clients and employees the opportunity for a better tomorrow. We do not have a sales culture; we are team-oriented and focused on creating successes for clients and team-members alike. Since Domani Wealth is an independent, fee-only wealth advisory firm, we can offer conflict-free investment management solutions that place the client’s needs first.
Due to growth in the firm, Domani Wealth is looking for an Associate Wealth Advisor who will be part of the dynamic team responsible for various tasks including preparing financial plans, generating performance reports and attending client meetings. Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, be willing to learn, and have a positive attitude. This position provides broad experience, and we are committed to fostering the professional development opportunities for our team members. The Associate Wealth Advisor will be located in York, PA and report to a Senior Wealth Advisor.
Responsibilities & Personal Qualities
- Actively engage with clients by preparing for and attending client meetings as part of the Wealth Advisory Group. This includes generating performance reports and assisting lead advisors with the presentations of financial and estate plans.
- Work closely with the Operations team and custodians on new account openings and servicing existing client accounts. Facilitate client distribution requests, wire instructions, etc.
- Gather and enter client data in our financial planning software. Have a basic understanding of tax laws as it relates to individual income taxes, cost basis accounting and estate/gift taxes.
- Work closely with the firm’s Investment Strategy Group to understand our recommended investment strategies implemented in client portfolios.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, while speaking with clients on a regular basis to assist with requests and answer questions. Display discretion and professionalism during all client interactions.
- Ability to work in an environment where “no task is too small”, regardless of position.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, preferably CFP Board-Registered Financial Planning Program, Finance or Accounting degree.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a financial services firm. Experience should include preparing financial plans, understanding investments, and completing client account paperwork.
- A recent college graduate will also be considered (minimum GPA 3.0). Candidate should have the CFP® certification, be in the process of completing the CFP Board educational requirements, or be willing to obtain the certification.
- Series 65 license or equivalent required, or working toward this license within 6 months of hire.
Salary & Benefits
Pay and benefits are competitive based on industry standards, including comprehensive benefits and financial support for continuing education.
- Salary will be based on experience.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401K Safe Harbor plan.
- Competitive PTO and Holiday package.
- Partial and/or full financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education requirements and other education/training opportunities is available upon approval.