Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Wyomissing, PA
Domani Wealth is an established wealth advisory firm with over two decades of experience in helping provide our clients and employees the opportunity for a better tomorrow. We are team-oriented and focused on creating successes for clients and team-members alike.
Domani Wealth is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our growing team. The position is located in Wyomissing, PA.
Responsibilities & Personal Qualities
- Cultivate superior customer service with clients and team members.
- Answer and operate a six office multi-line phone system.
- Prepare written correspondence and assemble reports and presentations.
- Assist with firm wide and client mailings.
- Maintain electronic files and update the firm’s CRM system.
- Oversee the office mail system.
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendars for Partners and Senior Advisors.
- Coordinate and plan event logistics including reservations, conference rooms, attendees, conference call details, meals, etc.
- Attend periodic firm team meetings and training sessions – may include travel to other offices.
- Support other administrative team members as requested or workload requires.
- Oversee the upkeep of office equipment, ordering of office supplies, and responding to office maintenance requests.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional administrative experience.
- Notary certification (If Not, Must Obtain).
- Advanced/Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and CRM Systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment with all levels of team members as well as clients.
- Ability to accept and assist in facilitating change management for firm wide process improvements.
- Strong work ethic that understands the “Client First” priority.
Salary & Benefits
Pay is competitive and based on industry standards. Benefits include 401k with employer contributions.