Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Location: Lancaster, PA
Domani Wealth is an established wealth advisory firm with over two decades of experience in helping provide our clients and employees the opportunity for a better tomorrow. We are team-oriented and focused on creating successes for clients and team-members alike.
Domani Wealth is currently seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join our growing team. The HR Coordinator will work with the management team to manage and enhance all areas of human resources within the firm, including HR policies, recruiting, employee relations management, learning and development, and performance appraisals. This part-time position will be located in Lancaster, PA and would be considered for flexible remote work arrangements. The Human Resources Coordinator will report to the Chief Operating Officer of Domani Wealth.
Responsibilities & Personal Qualities
- Responsible for maintaining management guidelines by preparing and evaluating the firm’s policies and procedures, and ultimately updating and maintaining the Firm Employee Handbook.
- Assist management team members with managing all aspects of the employee life cycle including recruiting, onboarding, new hire orientation and employee separation or termination.
- Develop and cultivate a college recruiting program. Lead the efforts for an active Internship program to attract top college talent.
- Manage the Annual Performance Appraisal process, including firm communications, system administration, and filing of all appraisals at the conclusion of the process. Work with the management team to create and implement appraisal process enhancements.
- Manage the Activities Group and Community Involvement Groups within the firm. Help to plan and execute events to promote team building and the firm’s integration into the local communities.
- Continue to develop the team career progression charts to ensure all team members are challenged, engaged, and have a clear vision of their individualized career paths. This may involve coordination with outside professionals to provide leadership and management training.
- Support the professional and leadership development needs of the firm through creating or enhancing training curriculum for each level of the organization. This may involve working with the management team on a training needs analysis, creating and facilitating professional skills training, or working with outside partners to coordinate training programs.
- Directly involved in managing firm group interactions and teamwork. This may involve creating and implementing team member performance improvement plans, coaching employees and supervisors, listening to and resolving employee grievances, and scheduling management conferences with employees.
- Must be a culture carrier within the firm and embrace and promote positivity, teamwork, integrity and curiosity in all facets and interactions.
- Must be able to move projects forward with minimal guidance.
- This position will not manage the benefits or payroll processes.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years of applicable human resources experience. Any equivalent combination of related education and/or experience may be considered for the above.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products, particularly Excel.
Salary & Benefits
Pay is competitive and based on industry standards. Benefits include 401-k with employer contributions and financial support for continuing education.
- Salary will be based on experience.
- 401K Safe Harbor plan.
- Partial and/or full financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education requirements and other education/training opportunities is available upon approval.