Title: Operations Assistant
Location: Wyomissing, PA
Domani Wealth is an established wealth advisory firm with over two decades of experience in helping provide our clients and employees the opportunity for a better tomorrow. We have maintained a strong client base due to our perpetual loyalty, discretion, and innovative wealth planning and investment management solutions. We do not have a sales culture; we are team-oriented and focused on creating successes for clients and team members alike. Since Domani Wealth is an independent, fee-only wealth advisory firm, we can offer conflict-free investment management solutions that place the client’s needs first.
To advance the firm’s mission, vision, and values, we hire those who embody teamwork, curiosity, accountability, integrity, discretion, and positivity.
Responsibilities & Personal Qualities
- You’ll accomplish the following, within the first 3 to 6 months…
- Support all team members as requested: provide coverage at other office locations, assist with client paperwork requests, back up Firm Coordinator, schedule meetings and appointments for Partners and Senior Advisors, etc.
- Coordinate communications: answer all firm calls, respond to emails and interact with clients.
- Provide direct executive support to the firm’s CEO.
- Facilitate client paperwork mailings including quarterly report processing.
- Oversee monthly/quarterly custodian statement downloading and filing.
- Organize/assemble FedEx and UPS packages and deliver to designated pick up location.
- Arrange event logistics including reservations, conference rooms, attendees, conference call details, meals, etc.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Manage office supply orders for all locations.
During the first 6-12 months, the Manager of Operations will incorporate more responsibilities, including but not limited to…
- Monitor custodian alerts and communicate accordingly.
- Complete client deposits via electronic transmission.
- Assist with administering large high-net worth family and foundation relationships related to bill pay, coordination of tax payments, mailing, scanning, filing, etc.
- Assist with CRM maintenance and data integrity of firm systems.
Firm expectations for all…
- Communicate with discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism during all internal and external client interactions.
- Lead by example and live the firm’s vision, mission, and values.
- Promote the firm when attending community and professional organization events.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional administrative experience.
- Notary certification
- Advanced/Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe PDF and CRM systems.
- Positive, team player with no task to small attitude.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
Salary & Benefits
Pay and benefits are competitive based on industry standards, including comprehensive benefits and financial support for continuing education.