Title: Wealth Advisor
Location: Lancaster, PA
Domani Wealth is an established wealth advisory firm with over two decades of experience in helping provide our clients and employees the opportunity for a better tomorrow. We have maintained a very strong client base due to our perpetual loyalty and discretion, innovative investment solutions and upholding a ‘client comes first’ attitude. We do not have a sales culture; we are team-oriented and focused on creating successes for clients and team-members alike. Since Domani Wealth is an independent, fee-only wealth advisory firm, we can offer conflict-free investment management solutions that place the client’s needs first.
Due to growth in the firm, Domani Wealth is looking for an experienced Wealth Advisor who will work closely with clients to develop customized financial plans and investment solutions. This knowledge will be coupled with a desire to pursue professional development opportunities while also contributing ideas to the firm to improve client services and processes. A proactive, positive and team-oriented attitude is a must. The Wealth Advisor will be located in Lancaster, PA and report to a Senior Wealth Advisor/ Partner.
Responsibilities & Personal Qualities
- Oversee and coach Associate Wealth Advisors and Support Advisors in all aspects of managing clients, while also supporting the Senior Wealth Advisors and Partners in servicing clients as part of a larger team.
- Develop financial plans and recommendations to clients, considering their short and long-term goals.
- Must have an excellent understanding of custodian and paperwork to provide the Operations team with instructions to open accounts and make changes as needed.
- Manage client relationships and communications. Display confidence, understanding, discretion, industry expertise and professionalism during all client interactions.
- Understand investment markets, risk levels, asset categories and the need to diversify appropriately to align with clients’ goals.
- Work closely with the firm’s Investment Strategy Group to make requests for portfolio implementation, trades for client cash requests, tax loss selling, and adjustments in client risk that may require portfolio trading and rebalances.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Finance or Accounting. Experience will be considered if degree is in another discipline.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in providing financial planning and investment advice to clients.
- A Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), Certified Trust Financial Advisor (CTFA) designation or working towards one of these designations is preferred.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Pay and benefits are competitive based on industry standards, including comprehensive benefits, bonus structure, and financial support for continuing education.
- Salary will be based on experience.
- Bonus is applicable and based on both firm and individual performances.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401K Safe Harbor plan.
- Competitive PTO and Holiday package.
- Partial and/or full financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education requirements and other education/training opportunities is available upon approval.