Jennifer L. Hill, CFP®, CPA/PFS
Chris J. Rice, CFP®, CPA/PFS
It’s all in the focus.
Chris Rice is known for keeping projects moving to completion, and his intense ability to focus no matter what’s going on around him.
He’s knee-deep in portfolio allocations from day to day, analyzing each one to ensure they meet individual clients’ unique financial goals and risk level. He works in conjunction with Domani Wealth’s Wealth Advisory Group, serving individuals, families, trusts, and charitable foundations.
He’s grown in his role at Domani Wealth, starting as an intern in 2011, and expanding his skillset and responsibilities into roles including Associate Wealth Advisor and Associate Portfolio Manager before being promoted to Portfolio Manager.
Chris is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, which means he’s gone through an intensive process of specialized education. This enables him to lead much of our portfolio development, connecting the dots between current markets and portfolio asset allocation. Chris is also a CPA, bringing valuable tax experience in public accounting to his tactics as he builds portfolio allocations. That experience also adds depth to Domani Wealth’s tax team. He understands the various tax ramifications of complex investment strategies, enhancing client portfolios to be more tax-efficient as he works on them.
His favorite thing about his job is “the collaboration with other teammates and departments,” he says. He also most resonates with Domani Wealth’s core value of integrity, saying he will always own his work.
“I think people appreciate my straightforward demeanor,” Chris says.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Certified Public Accountant
- Personal Financial Specialist
- MBA, Penn State University
- BS Business Administration, Millersville University
- Financial Planning Association
- Financial Planning Association of Central PA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Personal Financial Planning Section
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Community Involvement (Current and Prior)
- Manheim Township Education Foundation, Board Member