Jennifer L. Hill, CFP®, CPA/PFS
Chris J. Rice, CFP®, CPA/PFS
Chris works closely with Domani Wealth clients and Wealth Advisors to develop portfolio allocations that meet each client’s unique financial goals, needs and risk level. Chris works in conjunction with the Wealth Advisory Group servicing individuals, their families, trusts and charitable foundations.
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, Chris has the depth and experience to help bridge the gap between a client’s personal goals and objectives and a portfolio allocation designed to meet these goals.
Chis is also a CPA, and has valuable tax experience that he applies when building portfolio allocations. Chris understands the various tax ramifications of complex investment strategies, and uses this knowledge to make tax-efficient portfolio decisions.
Chis enjoys working with clients to help them meet their financial goals through proper asset allocation and finding the optimal investment mix. He finds it very rewarding to make a positive impact on the lives of clients and their financial future.
Professional Accreditations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Certified Public Accountant
- Personal Financial Specialist
- MBA, Penn State University
- BS Business Administration, Millersville University
- Financial Planning Association
- Financial Planning Association of Central PA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Personal Financial Planning Section
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants